We love to hear your feedback, personal stories and to see how you are creating signature looks with our products.
However, we have a limited supply of samples, so we carefully choose the bloggers we work with.
INFLUENCER AGREEMENT POLICY
1. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information or pieces of information that could identify you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. through pseudonym, such as a unique ID number).
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE MAY HOLD:
- First name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Social Media Handles
- Photo (social media profiles)
- Birthday or age range
- User generated content and/or other information you have shared with us about yourself
- Other information you have shared with us about yourself in relation to your communication with the PR Team
3. HOW WE MAY USE THE DATA AND WHY
- Contact you regarding:
- PR Collaborations (via email and direct Social Media messages)
- Shipping/delivery of agreed PR packages (fulfilment through postal services such as Royal Mail, UPS and DHL)
3. WHO MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Only approved associates from the PR & Marketing Team will have access to your personal data.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we collect from you is processed and stored in a secure and lawful way.
5. IS MY PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We are committed to keeping your personal data secure, and take all reasonable precautions to do so. We contractually require that trusted third parties who handle your personal data for us do the same.
We always do our best to protect your personal data and once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. As no transmission of information via the internet is completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data in transit.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfil the requirements of the agreed collaboration.
To determine the retention period of your personal data, we consider several criteria to make sure that we do not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary or appropriate. These criteria include:
The purpose for which we hold your personal data;
Our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to that personal data, for example any financial reporting obligations;
Any specific requests from you in relation to the deletion of your personal data; and our legitimate business interests in relation to managing our own rights, for example the defence of any claims.
When we no longer need to retain your personal data, it will be deleted or be anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
If we agree to collaborate with you; this will allow Beauty UK Cosmetics the right to use any content (imagery/videos/written content) created with our brand on its Social Media platforms and Beauty UK Cosmetics Website Blog.
Any shared content will be given credit with the provided Social Media handle/s.
You agree that:
- You are the content creator and/or owner that you have all necessary rights or permissions to both use and share content.
- The content relating to Beauty UK Cosmetics that you share is not in any way unlawful, offensive or inappropriate.
- Beauty UK Cosmetics have the rights to publicise/share/use content created throughout the period of collaboration.
Updated May 2018